1 Mart 2015 Pazar

Your suggestion to ingrown hair?


question:
hello my Üniv.öğrencisiyim.1 year over the thighs of my career there have mixed blood geliyordu.b wound up with large and there is continuous wafting from the small hole opened once flowed zannediyordum.fakat gittim.ora state aldı.genel surgeon and clean the bristles in temizledi.6 after -7 him dressing yaptı.o at times I question the good .The's need dedi.v a combination of 3 weeks if passed varmı.v laser therapy tekrarladı.b surgery to my laser good or normal surgery to have surgery if repeats kapandı.dokt is there to başladım.v to make myself at home my for which I was a student in a shorter time soruyorum.üniversit Thank





answer:
The ideal treatment for the removal of tissues in that area and a side portion (flap) with kapatılmasıdır.laz cutting and burning utility, not a method of operation is a device.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder