2 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

Rotation of the nose hair


question:

I am a 29 years old lady. I went to the doctor with a complaint of painful glands under my cheek. Viewed my teeth but no problem. I had my nose pale şikateyi. This ingrown hairs in the nose to the problems diagnosed and 2 box and were given an antibiotic called me zinnat dolores skin in 1 box. I said come back at the end of the drug.My question is this disturbance passes with this medicine? How does an inconvenience now and what happens? I've never heard of such a problem gives cause any discomfort? Regards and good luck.

answer:
Painful decoration interpreted as evidence of infection. Therefore, we proposed such treatment. If you do not benefit at the end of treatment, inform your doctor so she can begin to further evaluation and treatment.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder