1 Mart 2015 Pazar

Rotation makes Acceptable Treatment with silver nitrate Road to Mir?

question:
Hello, my problem is about 1-1.5 years with my wife about to make a report in olamıyor.gazete dn surgery from lack of time due to problems with var.ancak work .... from that outpatient physician silver nitrate way relapse again with no possibility of returning yazıyordu.kıl is little how accurate this method has the yöntemle.siz de ... (Because we believe this method is the lack of time really ...) Thank you for your interest ...





answer:
Hi, Yes, you are talking about a solution to my yotei applicable.
Posted by Gokhan time: 5:06 PM
3 COMMENT:
  Anonymous said ...
Thanks for the information on the health

2:38 PM
  Rotation of the disease makes it said ...
For detailed information and treatment of ingrown hairs standing on the rotation of the disease Click here for the latest sources. Treatment of ingrown hairs

2:11 PM
  Anonymous said ...
B to even if the person to be BACK SORUM I'ma Doctor BENDE HAIR YES 15 years old BUT ANY I AG OR BLEEDING I HEAR you no OPERATIVE pain hissed by yaptiriyor I DIY sizcee NOW match OLURMUY OR B loss is the? *

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder