1 Mart 2015 Pazar

Hair Removal Cream for hair Rotation After the intervention Available Min?

question:
I had surgery a few years ago from ingrown hairs and cleanliness is very important therefore BIO-DER is used for hair removal cream? Does benefits or any damage be? I would be glad if you answer ...
Lake Mahmoud, 23, male






answer:
You're talking about I do not know the contents of the depilatory creams. Overall depilatory cosmetic chemicals are high risk to allergy and irritation. If the allergy is not doing no use calmly.
Posted by Gokhan time: 5:02 PM
2 COMMENT:
  Anonymous said ...
BIODERMA I did not see any harm to the benefit of a yoktur..ancak I use not only destroyed the hairs azaltiyor inceltiyor..y NEW tuy ..

10:30 PM
  Rotation makes said ...
Ingrown hairs are stuck UmUdUr disease itself or passes to be treated?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder