2 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

Rotation makes it repeats again. What should I do?


Question:
Hello, I'm the moment surgery ingrown hairs Çanakkalede military making'm civilians while twice been here was about a year and discomfort I had relapsed again, I was transferred to a military hospital could not get rid of whatever I was given to me again the operation date to April did my first surgery of this trouble in general, while the second with local anesthesia that I present my doctor told me about epidural anesthesia I never knew that operated completely numb below the waist They'il hope stated in I have read me the silver nitrate treatment inside, but You do not think that this treatment could be you if you've been there twice in your response to a member that I'll Have surgeries in my life if I do not get rid of this operasyonda. psychology I excessively corrupt because of my present illness in my family my previous surgeries with me, but this time on I do not want to know them in a military hospital'm nervous I'm afraid you have known if I have surgery until the date of head eating I do not 3. I would like I would be in operation from the anesthesia type and discomfort of my completely the percentage disappearance and how afraid I will psychology me from operations You bilgilendirirmis me how I will fix many thanks for your help in advance. Meanwhile age 27





Answer:
The recurrence of your illness sad but in this case means gelmez.i is done with surgery and postoperative care düzelirsiniz.epidural through the numbed with anesthetic injection into the lumbar region of the nerve leading from the waist down again, you'll encounter a recurrence.
Posted by Gokhan time: 5:00 PM
3 COMMENT:
 Ayça said ...
I am 22 years old. I shook my reading because outside the city, but one day I had a very severe pain and swelling. so I was off from ingrown hairs surgery last year. But the bleeding continued swelling for 1 year. 1 year after open surgery, and again they did not exceed 6 months, despite the swell still bleeding. One thing that goes well. What yapacağımmm ???

1:37 PM
 ygtc said ...
Hello I have 27 eylük 2009, I recovered very smooth half with open method had the surgery, but the moment the tail began to be blood mixed flow with a little pain in my sokumu does that mean that this repeat if applicable surgical treatment and early intervention if repeated?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder